Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The end of Android Application development has alredy begun?

I think yes.Android application development is going towards an end because there is nothing new to develop until and unless we move to Android PC development.Now i think Android hardware and software companies should focus more on Android PC Development .
If you go to Google App store you will find every application developed alredy.There is no new concept in Android application development for Phones and Tablet i guess.
We have to make Android more powerfull and flexiable like WindowsOS for PC level.we should not confinded Android upto Phones and Tablets.We should see the bigger picture of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am an accidental entrepreneur, making tons of money from my home. People like you have helped me aware of the vast possibilities that online marketplaces have to offer. Your article is one of the most useful write-ups that are best suited for freelancers. I was once a nine-to-five office-goer. It all changed when one day I stumbled upon websites like graphic design logos , unique flyer design, where I sell my skills now. There are loads of online buyers waiting to pay you for your talent/hobby. Check them out and make quick money - the legal way.